Skip to main content

Hotels near Mdlazi

Search hotels and more near Mdlazi

Filter by:

Star Rating

Review Score

Mdlazi – 123 hotels and places to stay
See the latest prices and deals by choosing your dates.
eKhaya Bush Villa, hotel in Mdlazi

EKhaya Bush Villa offers accommodations with free WiFi in Hoedspruit, well located 42 mi from the Orpen Gate of Kruger National Park.

The house was clean and absolutely beautiful exactly like in the pictures. Staff was friendly and really helpful.
Scored 8.8
Excellent
Rated excellent
88 reviews
Price from$130.27per night
Safari Moon Luxury Bush Lodge, hotel in Mdlazi

Located in Hoedspruit, 4.4 miles from Drakensig Golf Club, Safari Moon Luxury Bush Lodge provides accommodations with an outdoor swimming pool, free private parking, a garden and a shared lounge.

Amazing decor and attention the detail. Food was out of this world complements to Sbu
Scored 9.6
Exceptional
Rated exceptional
373 reviews
Price from$214.94per night
Ukuthula Bush Lodge, hotel in Mdlazi

Located in Hoedspruit, 5.2 miles from Drakensig Golf Club, Ukuthula Bush Lodge has accommodations with an outdoor swimming pool, free private parking, a garden and a shared lounge.

This was my second stay at Ukuthula and could not have been happier with everything once again! Fabian communicated with me immediately upon making my booking and ensured a smooth and easy check in. The staff is wonderful, the food fantastic, and one of the top options for accommodation in Hoedspruit!
Scored 9.4
Wonderful
Rated wonderful
360 reviews
Price from$196.38per night
Moya Safari Lodge & Villa, hotel in Mdlazi

Located 42 mi from the Orpen Gate of the Kruger National Park, Moya Safari Lodge & Villa features accommodations, a restaurant, an outdoor swimming pool, a garden and a bar.

Our stay at Moya was amazing. The location is so so beautiful, and the perfect place to relax before or after your safari. Rudo, Gary, and their amazing colleagues took such good care of us and arranged a ton of activities, even at very short notice. Delicious breakfast, warm welcome, true luxury!
Scored 9.2
Wonderful
Rated wonderful
146 reviews
Price from$193.45per night
Aerotel, hotel in Mdlazi

Located in Hoedspruit, 3 miles from Drakensig Golf Club, Aerotel provides accommodations with a garden, free private parking, a restaurant and a bar.

The experience of sleeping in an airplane was absolutely amazing. I liked that we got to take a tour and explore the plane. The breakfast was amazing.
Scored 9.1
Wonderful
Rated wonderful
51 reviews
Price from$211.68per night
Impala Cottage, hotel in Mdlazi

Located in Hoedspruit, 3.7 miles from Drakensig Golf Club, Impala Cottage provides accommodations with an outdoor swimming pool, free private parking and a garden.

What a wonderful place. Everything you needed. I loved the big glass windows and could see nature all around us. Very comfortable and loved the small swimming pool on the deck. Will go back for sure ;)
Scored 9.0
Wonderful
Rated wonderful
60 reviews
Price from$106.38per night
Radisson Safari Hotel Hoedspruit, hotel in Mdlazi

Featuring a bar, Radisson Safari Hotel Hoedspruit is located in Hoedspruit in the Limpopo region, 3.5 miles from Drakensig Golf Club and 6.9 miles from Kinyonga Reptile Centre.

The staff were friendly. I left my Jacket, and one of the staff members agreed to courier it to me, which was excellent. They are very helpful and quick to respond
Scored 8.4
Very Good
Rated very good
70 reviews
Price from$170.49per night
Loerie Guesthouse, hotel in Mdlazi

Loerie Guest house is located in Hoedspruit and offers a garden with outdoor pool and barbecue facilities. The guest house is within 10 minutes' drive from Drakensig Golf Club.

Breakfast order be allowed a day before. Location is safe
Scored 8.2
Very Good
Rated very good
327 reviews
Price from$67.85per night
Raptors Lodge, hotel in Mdlazi

Raptors Lodge is centrally located in Hoedspruit. It offers well-appointed self-catering chalets with a wooden deck and BBQ facilities.

The location was perfect silent with private facilities. The rules we clear and we had access to move around the lodge freely
Scored 8.7
Excellent
Rated excellent
871 reviews
Price from$103.13per night
Nyaleti Lodge, hotel in Mdlazi

Located in Hoedspruit, Nyaleti Lodge is 43 mi from the Orpen Gate and 49 mi from the Phalaborwa Gate of Kruger National Park.

The breakfast was amazing. Very peaceful place
Scored 9.7
Exceptional
Rated exceptional
404 reviews
Price from$113.98per night
See all hotels near Mdlazi
Subscribe to receive premium deals

Prices drop the second you sign up!